-
February 4th, 2006, 05:26 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I just got a notice from ebay saying they suspended the seller I just won a Felicity from.They couldn't say why,but they said I shouldn't complete any transactions outside of ebay if he asks and if I already paid for the item,but haven,t received it I should take all nessecary steps for reimbursment.I did send a MO out,but there hasn't been time for him to have sent the doll out.What should I do,wait and see if I get the doll first,file a claim with ebay or call and stop the MO?Nothing like this has ever happened to me before.I don't even know if this guy has cashed the MO,if he has,I can't stop it ,can I?ARGH,I'm so upset now!Sorry this so long, [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks